Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok, lets get started

Go down 
+2
Sinacle
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ok, lets get started Empty
PostSubject: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:53 am

Ok, unlike the other website, we are all gonna actually post in the right subject...So, just make sure you do that...

The season on gamebattles is coming to an end so its a good time to start recruiting...We want to be really good so don't say, ehh hes a nice guy...Another thing is, we are starting our best players...Sorry but we arent taking losses because someone wants to play...We will practice frequently in every game so we know who is best, it will change quikly so don't get mad so fast...

Does anybody know how to do a sticky table?

So atm, we are...Recruting GOOD people...Thier K/D should be over 1.50 and W/L over 1.00...Before someone gets into the clan I have to aprove...Anyone can try someone out, but I also have to...Im on enough, so it should be a problem...

BTW, do you guys like the new site? I can change it to the same layout as the other one if you guys want, but I kind of like the colors.

BTW the difference between the general and the random topics is general has to be about the clan and random can be about anything (like new shoes) or (vegas pictures) I will be making more topics, if anyone wants a topic that isn't here let me know.

I want to ONLY make (or maybe just focus on) a US ladder team...This is because Paul and Kev can play and be apart of the clan...We can make a EU ladder team, but I want to focus on just one...Again any feedback just post.

As far as Co-Leaders go, I will be assigning them to people that can be trusted and haven't made too many mistakes in the past...

For now, just try to recruit some good players and tell them to add me, if you guys have any ideas let me know, I'm not going to boss anyone around, every1 has a say...
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticclan.forumotion.net
Sinacle

Sinacle

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Everything sounds good. I really did not want to do the EU ladder. I cant play that early so great idea on that. New site is really good. I know we shouldn't let people in that doesn't have a 1.5 k/d and 1 W/L but what about DaElement and Vash. Are they not invited to the clan? I think they should be in it because there on a lot. And I've seen a lot of improvement in them. K/D is also kinda of tricky because sometimes there fake. I could easily have a 4/1 kill to death If I only play War. They way to recruit people is to see how they do in SND. I know Vash and DaElement play SND a lot so they wont have that high of a k/D. So what do you think about that? Please Please Please no fighting this time. I want this to be the last clan I have to join. Do you know when were going to up at Gamebattles?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Sinacle wrote:
Everything sounds good. I really did not want to do the EU ladder. I cant play that early so great idea on that. New site is really good. I know we shouldn't let people in that doesn't have a 1.5 k/d and 1 W/L but what about DaElement and Vash. Are they not invited to the clan? I think they should be in it because there on a lot. And I've seen a lot of improvement in them. K/D is also kinda of tricky because sometimes there fake. I could easily have a 4/1 kill to death If I only play War. They way to recruit people is to see how they do in SND. I know Vash and DaElement play SND a lot so they wont have that high of a k/D. So what do you think about that? Please Please Please no fighting this time. I want this to be the last clan I have to join. Do you know when were going to up at Gamebattles?

Don't worry, we are keeping who we have, and we will try out people with lower...Just it's recommended...If there are any fights, that person (or people) will be suspended from gamebattles, if it goes and farther, they will be kicked from the clan...

I have a pretty good idea on Co-leaders...PROBABLY going to be Chris, Dave and Kevin (sinacle)

Not everyone is good at SnD, so try them out in a game they want to play also...Remember to tell them to add me though, I need to see them b4 they are in, and yea people can have fake k/d ratios, thats why we try them out.
Back to top Go down
Sinacle

Sinacle

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:41 pm

true true very true. I guess we try them out at snd and war or domination.
Back to top Go down
DL_Tanis

DL_Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Also k/d ratios can't be fake if there w/l is high also. Also very important should be the mic, and the ability to follow directions.
Back to top Go down
xXGodsAs

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 pm

wow zach everthing sounds good we shoulda made you leader ages ago lol instead of the last loser we had (last bad thing i say) im really looking forward to seeing how you cope and if you stick to what you have wrote in this topic.
Now as you say the seasons are nearly over and sick by definition have made it in both hardcore and normally cod5 playoffs, so forgive me if im gona be distracted when april pops around lol thats when they are. Also whos actually in this clan any oldies or just newbies lol, neway it all sounds fantastic zach so light a fire under your ass and move it on mate lol.

One more thing i think K/D should be higher for cod5 you wanna be good right, wanna be up there in the playoffs yourselfs, have the K/D over 1.70 if they dont like it they dont join and if your good at killing people you can adust to any game mode keep that in mind. Just because some isnt a team player doesnt mean they cant learn to be a team player so dont worry about W/L in my opinion GOOD LUCK SIR ZACH!!!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 am

xXGodsAs wrote:
wow zach everthing sounds good we shoulda made you leader ages ago lol instead of the last loser we had (last bad thing i say)

We got more GBs when I was leader then when you were in charge of the clan. You could at least put some imagination in your name calling. You have the imagination of a retarded monkey.

@Kevin2
I suck at SnD. Does that mean I suck at the game? If you gonna test everyone by playing SnD with them you aren't gonna find the material you need.

@Zach
I know how to sticky stuff around here... If you can/want make me a moderator and I'll take care of things.
Also, I have a problem with the 1.00 W/L ratio. I have a 0.69 W/L ratio, but that's because of the glitch in CTF. The best thing you can do is just a week of try-out and playing with them as much as you can. You'll know more about their playstyle in a week than in a day.
Back to top Go down
xxgodsas

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:33 am

first of i was never in charge you retarded belgium piece of shit and zach maybe w/l ratio does matter and people that dont hav over 1 shouldnt be in the clan because they just dont cut it!!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:05 am

xxgodsas wrote:
first of i was never in charge you retarded belgium piece of shit and zach maybe w/l ratio does matter and people that dont hav over 1 shouldnt be in the clan because they just dont cut it!!

Wait, wait, wait. You created cT together with Kevin and Dave. Now you say you were never in charge of it? Damn, that says a lot about your leadership skills.

Quote :
you retarded belgium piece of shit

LOL, still not original enough. Imagination -10. Can you actually insult somebody without using fuck, shit or any of those kind of words? Probably not...
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:06 am

Oh and what do you think Zach.. Can I still be in the clan after 'almighty' Paul said I shouldn't join?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Are you serious guys!??!?!

Yes, anyone thats in is in, but we do want better people (maybe better than who is already in the clan)

And those are RECOMMENDATIONS!!! I know sometimes there is a good player with crappy stats, but remember I have to see them...

And brian, can you please explain how to do the sticky thing? I really want to know...

As for the mini fight, don't talk to eachother!!! Obviously you can't without fighting so don't talk about, with, or at eachother again...This is NOT going to be a fight forum like the last one, if your gonna post stuff like that than post on the other site, not having it here...But since it was the first time anything has happen I wont do anything about it, the next time I will.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:29 am

I'm not a huge fan of the colour scheme, but hey I'd complain even more if there were no colours. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 am

Nick wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of the colour scheme, but hey I'd complain even more if there were no colours. Very Happy

Its very limited, the only ones you can really do that are ok are this, the old website, and like a vibrant green.
Back to top Go down
DaElement

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey guys. Congrats on the new site. I cant wait to see what we can do and btw sinacle im really jealous of your little avatar_______ also i agree with the recommendations for ppl joining the clan___ also i can start a new account and get my kill to death up over two or three if you want< same goes for my wins
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

DaElement wrote:
Hey guys. Congrats on the new site. I cant wait to see what we can do and btw sinacle im really jealous of your little avatar_______ also i agree with the recommendations for ppl joining the clan___ also i can start a new account and get my kill to death up over two or three if you want< same goes for my wins

No no no, I know how good you are, you don't have to prove anything...BTW, our clan owns in SnD...Was just playing with Sinacle, Momo, and Martin, we were owning, especially when it was just me and Sinacle (sorry for calling you sinacle, I Know your kevin but just to avoid confusion I call you sinacle)
Back to top Go down
Sinacle

Sinacle

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:25 am

lol its cool it gets confusing because there are two Kevins. I can go by Sinacle if its easier for everyone.
Back to top Go down
DaElement

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 am

Sinacle wrote:
lol its cool it gets confusing because there are two Kevins. I can go by Sinacle if its easier for everyone.

I'll just call you my Bloody Semen. That way there will be no confusion. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, lets get started   Ok, lets get started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, lets get started
Page 1 of 1