Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your gamebattles account

Go down 
+5
gaterk90
DL_Tanis
xSaidarx
Sinacle
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post your gamebattles account Empty
PostSubject: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Post your gamebattles account name so I can send you an invite to our new clan. You also have to leave Chaos Theory.
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticclan.forumotion.net
Sinacle

Sinacle

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Sinacle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I need everyone who is going to be in the clan clan...POST GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 am

Saidar
Back to top Go down
DL_Tanis

DL_Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 am

dtidwell25
Back to top Go down
gaterk90

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:14 pm

gaterk1990
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 pm

tha_black_dahlia
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:25 am

PSN_-_shepherds18
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:49 am

thanks guys, just accept your invites, and we will start practicing soon...

How do people feel about scheduled practices? This would allow us to practice with alot more people...I think its a good idea, obviously the more we see you practice the beter but if you can't make it, no big deal.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:07 am

Set an hour. People know a week before training if they can make it or not.
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 pm

scratch that. Send it to Momo_787. I m making a non prestige account just for gb.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Momo wrote:
scratch that. Send it to Momo_787. I m making a non prestige account just for gb.

You can change your PSN without changing the name of your user.
Back to top Go down
DaElement

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:49 pm

DaElement lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Will someone please invite these people, just put them as members and ill assign thier rank later...It's not working for me
Back to top Go down
DaElement

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 am

Admin wrote:

How do people feel about scheduled practices? This would allow us to practice with alot more people...I think its a good idea, obviously the more we see you practice the beter but if you can't make it, no big deal.

Thoughts?

i think that its a great idea. I would just like to recommend 10:30 p.m. miami time, which i think is eastern, for practicing AND maybe for GB'S. Its that i work untill about ten miami time and thats about the only time i can play consistantly. and on sundays at 7 p.m. if you guys can get back to me about this i would appreciate it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm

DaElement wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thoughts?

i think that its a great idea. I would just like to recommend 10:30 p.m. miami time, which i think is eastern, for practicing AND maybe for GB'S. Its that i work untill about ten miami time and thats about the only time i can play consistantly. and on sundays at 7 p.m. if you guys can get back to me about this i would appreciate it. Thanks

Yea, I know your on late...The problem with that is I ussually get off around 10:00 and the EU guys are 5 hours ahead of us (we are in the same time zone EST)...We will figure something out
Back to top Go down
DaElement

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Admin wrote:
DaElement wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thoughts?

Yea, I know your on late...The problem with that is I ussually get off around 10:00 and the EU guys are 5 hours ahead of us (we are in the same time zone EST)...We will figure something out

Alright. Great. that sounds good. Just let me know what we can work out. I would really like to be a bigger part of this clan than the last one. I didnt really get a chance to in the last one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 pm

DaElement wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaElement wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thoughts?

Alright. Great. that sounds good. Just let me know what we can work out. I would really like to be a bigger part of this clan than the last one. I didnt really get a chance to in the last one.

Ok
Back to top Go down
THE_PECKONATOR

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm

THE_PECKONATOR
Back to top Go down
D-caf

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:13 pm

ballernerd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 am

Hey guys thanks for being active on the website...Looking forward to playing with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your gamebattles account   Post your gamebattles account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your gamebattles account
Page 1 of 1