Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP PLEASE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am

I'm doing a project for school about Fair Trade.

I'd like to know how fair trade is in UK and USA. I already have a lot of info but could you guys tell me how you think about it? Good, bad, I don't care, etc.. ?

thx!!!
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 am

is that the thing where the companies make deals with the suppliers in poorer (LEDC) countries to give them a better deal on their resources?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 am

I have to say I have no idea about any of this...Perhaps Kevin(2) Martin or Dave know.
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticclan.forumotion.net
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:26 am

CEEdoubleU wrote:
is that the thing where the companies make deals with the suppliers in poorer (LEDC) countries to give them a better deal on their resources?

yeah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 am

xSaidarx wrote:
CEEdoubleU wrote:

yeah

Oh, then, the Americans make little chinese boys like me make thier shoes lol!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 am

Admin wrote:
xSaidarx wrote:
CEEdoubleU wrote:

yeah

Oh, then, the Americans make little chinese boys like me make thier shoes lol!

Uh, actually it's that what they are trying to prevent. All the farmers, little third world companies have to sign a contract and child labour, well, they don't want it...
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 am

ermmmm well in the mothercountry (England) the supermarkets have branded products that bare the fair trade logo, thats about it that, the money goes towards the farmers so they can get better equipment and so on
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am

yeah, in england the main fairtrade products are Chocolate and Coffee.

Chocolate - The biggest chocolate maker in England is Cadbury. In the '90s Cadbury said that fair trade would never happen and that they didn't want any part of it, but recently they have made their chocolate fair trade aswell. This has created a huge surge in the chocolate industry with many other companies following suit.

Coffee - It tastes like shit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Nick wrote:
yeah, in england the main fairtrade products are Chocolate and Coffee.

Chocolate - The biggest chocolate maker in England is Cadbury. In the '90s Cadbury said that fair trade would never happen and that they didn't want any part of it, but recently they have made their chocolate fair trade aswell. This has created a huge surge in the chocolate industry with many other companies following suit.

Coffee - It tastes like shit.

LOL, i like it
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm

coffee's peng (nice) especially with irish whiskey in it yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Coffee = shit that changed into beans lol!

Bweh, I hate coffee. It stinks and tastes like shit...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 am

I speek teh troof!!!!!

Peartiser > Grapetiser > Appletiser > Tea > Coffee
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Nick wrote:
I speek teh troof!!!!!

Peartiser > Grapetiser > Appletiser > Tea > Coffee

You mean:

Vodka > Cocktails > Beer > Scotch/Whiskey
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Vodka sucks unless it's in something else Razz

vodka with lemonade and blackcurrent > bucks fizz > coffee with whiskey > cocktails > cider
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Whisky>beer>coffee>vodka

I'm old and thats the order i prefer. Vodka tastes like paint thinner lol!

Coffee is awesome especially Starbuck's and Tim Hortons
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Dude. Tim Hortons is for Doughnuts. Even I know that and I live in the U.K.!

BTW, Cider > Lager > Beer
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Dude before you say that you actually "know" that, why dont you actually go to http://www.timhortons.com/ and see what the first thing that pops up.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!

a coffee. Yes Nick they have Doughnuts there for you too, but their main attraction is and will always be "COFFEE"
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Drink real Russian vodka and you'll get fucked up after a glass or 3! Or vodka redbull! Yummy! Very Happy Anyone know Jupiler? Great if not best Belgian beer!

Oh, anyone ever had a black-out because you drank to much? I had it a few times now.. Sometimes I just forget part of the evening.. Kinda freaky!
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 pm

xSaidarx wrote:
Drink real Russian vodka and you'll get fucked up after a glass or 3! Or vodka redbull! Yummy! Very Happy Anyone know Jupiler? Great if not best Belgian beer!

Oh, anyone ever had a black-out because you drank to much? I had it a few times now.. Sometimes I just forget part of the evening.. Kinda freaky!

lol potatoe vodka? i used to know a guy that could drink a whole 26 of vodka in gulps........then he was f*cked up after lol.

I have been a very seasoned drinker for over 5 years now and I have only had maybe 2 bad hangovers. I remember once getting smashed off of 24 highballs and drank until like 2 in the morning, ordered pizza, passed out before it even got there, then waking up at 6 to work the next day lol.. needless to say i shouldnt have drove to work that day
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 pm

BTW Nick i wasn't trying to be an a$$ , i just wanted to point out that you really didn't know what you were talking about lol!

So yeah........... Basketball
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:00 pm

I never had a hangover. Which is cool lol!

I once drank some much I couldn't read anymore xD never passed or puked though. I always keep my booze where it belongs. In me. lol!

HELP PLEASE 00034810

We need to bring back the booze topic!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Brian, everytime i see u talking i forget you can speak so many languages.

If i could, id be typing all kinds of stuff in different languages (HOW DO U SPELL LANGUAGES)
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm

xSaidarx wrote:
I never had a hangover. Which is cool lol!

I once drank some much I couldn't read anymore xD never passed or puked though. I always keep my booze where it belongs. In me. lol!

HELP PLEASE 00034810

We need to bring back the booze topic!

I second that-- Bring back the booze topic!!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 am

Lyrikan wrote:
BTW Nick i wasn't trying to be an a$$ , i just wanted to point out that you really didn't know what you were talking about lol!

Don't worry mate, I knew that Tim Hortons is a coffee shop. The only reason i said it was for doughnuts is because Coffee tastes like shit and Tim Hortons gave me a constant supply of Boston Cream's while i was in Canada
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:51 am

Nick wrote:
Lyrikan wrote:

Don't worry mate, I knew that Tim Hortons is a coffee shop. The only reason i said it was for doughnuts is because Coffee tastes like shit and Tim Hortons gave me a constant supply of Boston Cream's while i was in Canada

mmmm boston cream doughnut Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE   HELP PLEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1] :: Random-
Jump to: