Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The BOOZE topic!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:06 pm

so has anybody gotten wated lately?? I haven't............ Crying or Very sad

But i do love the Sminoff Guarana coolers. I had 3 of them saturday night and i stayed forever playing games lol. RE5 FTW. Infinite ammo kicks ass with magnum and shotty lol!
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:49 pm

codey how do you get infinite ammo? i unlocked it after the game but i still don't have it :S
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

You earn points shooting the hidden emblems and playing Mercenaries. Then under bonus features you can spend the points on what ever guns you have maxed out. I.e it cost me 15,000 points for the first magnum and 6,000points for the first machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

***********SPOILERS FOR RE5*********

Chris, what did you think of the last battle? Did you beat him on your first try? It took me quite a few trys playing co-op with my wife. But we kicked that cocksuckers a$$ finally lol. Now we are already on Chapter 3 second run with our infinite ammo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 pm

What do you think of Mercenaries mode? It's bloody hard. I have yet to get an "A" rank on the four levels i have... Sheva's assortment of weapons suck lol
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 pm

i did it first time Very Happy but i wasnt sure what to do at first, i wasted pretty much all my ammo so i had to go in and stab him in the end, ended up grabbing him while sheva did her work

we should do it coop sometime, i'll be sheva Very Happy she's fit haha

i havent really tried mercenaries yet, i've been playing other games recently, i completed killzone 2 and Resistance 2 in 2 days Very Happy going onto deadspace tonight and tomorrow, then far cry 2 (holidays so plenty of time)
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 pm

btw are you coming on anytime today??? i'm doing a late nighter so i'll be on ps3 till early in the morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BOOZE topic!!   The BOOZE topic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BOOZE topic!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1] :: Random-
Jump to: