Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to quit I believe...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Time to quit I believe... Empty
PostSubject: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 am

Well, after switching from leader to leader, I believe it's finally time to end this clan. I am not leaving anyone with no place to go though, and you guys better not stop playing with me cause you guys are the most fun people to play with. If you want, we can still keep this clan and say we r in it, and maybe get more people into it, but for right now, anyone can join another clan. Lets face it though, the clan has been dieing for a long time, no1 can fix it. We really only have 4-5 active people on CoD right now too, and unless we r on at the same time (witch never happens) we will never be able to do a gamebattle. Sorry for a being a bad leader, I really don't know what I would change. So let me know if you guys want to keep this one too, I think we should because half the clan doesnt want gamebattles anyway. Obviously the site will remain up. I have been searching for a new clan myself and found these options for everyone who would like to try.

OPTIONS
I found a clan that needs good people, there is two 15 year olds in it, from Michigan, and one 16 year old from Mass, boston area, just like me, he has a pretty strong boston accent though Smile This clan is called viirus, you have to make a new account for it that starts with xSiiK-
(BTW add me xSiiK-sKiLLz)

The other clan that I found was NFX, Paul sais they r a good clan. When I spoke to the leader, he said I could join and he wanted some more good players, Dave this clan might be good for you, they r all 5 hours ahead accept one american, lol. They were really nice, and want some help, I think you could help em out Dave. Plus they play War and own at it. Play with them some time.

If you guys have any questions just post here.

To Sinacle and Martin, guys I have no idea who plays at the times you guys r on, you guys can't play with a uk clan because you r way too late. My suggestion is to move to UK, LOL...Sorry I really do not know what you should do besides, make a double team. You both are good and play well together, you should really make one, and everytime the both of you r on, you can have a gamebattle. The xSiik- clan was actually on late, but I know you guys don't want to change your names.

I'm going to help out NFX for a while but be in xSiiK- (Not possitive). I really do think we should continue as a clan though, I really do have the most fun playing with you guys. Daves fake laugh is hilarious, Every1 knows Paul is hilarious to play with, and Kevin and Martin should have a talk show...LOL...I still am thinking of what to do, and I will keep this clan around if you guys want to, I really want to.
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticclan.forumotion.net
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am

The other clan that I found was NFX, Paul sais they r a good clan. When I spoke to the leader, he said I could join and he wanted some more good players, Dave this clan might be good for you, they r all 5 hours ahead accept one american, lol. They were really nice, and want some help, I think you could help em out Dave. Plus they play War and own at it. Play with them some time.

This sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
DL_Tanis

DL_Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 am

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I will definitely look into it. I do think this should be a secondary clan though, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 am

i dunno 'bout those clans, I'll probably look for one by myself.
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 pm

i won't join a clan (too much college work to do) i'll be on loads after may/june time cuz i'll have finished my A-levels and should be free till september Razz UNI baby! really glad i got to know you guys, i'll keep on here

PEACE afro
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 pm

k, I failed at finding a clan.

Is that viirus clan American people only?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Yea, I don't think they are actually recruting anymore, we r just gnna stick with the four we have...

Dave I heard you spoke to the NFX guy? Seems nice doesnt he? I am also gonna be in that clan I think...And yea, definetly keeping this as secondary clan.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 am

NFX does sound good.

Although i miight go back to my old clan and grovel. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Soo...Hows everyone search for a primary clan going? BTW, I play with Paul more than anybody still...LOL
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 pm

got no-where rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit I believe...   Time to quit I believe... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to quit I believe...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1] :: General-
Jump to: