Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL no one is posting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

LOL no one is posting Empty
PostSubject: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 am

Probably because there are no problems...Guys still post, I visit this everyday...POST ANYTHING!
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticclan.forumotion.net
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 am

i visit it every other hour, nobody posts though lol
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 pm

LOL same here! Very Happy

Well, do you want to know something about me?
Well this happened Friday. 3 friends and me were bored so we went footballing. We got bored again so we decide to start throwing tennisballs at each other. All of a sudden for no reason one of my friends starts hitting me (with fists) and starts yelling I'm an ass and all of that. I couldn't react because my hands were in my pockets and well, I was kinda shocked. I never expected that to happen. So I just lost a friend and I'm gonna kick his ass.. He betrayed me (second time he does something like that) and I'm gonna destroy him. I swear. He's gonna pay.

Btw: he punched me twice against the face and I just heard an hour ago that he broke 2 fingers because of it!! lol!
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 pm

are your friends from the crazy house? lol wtf, he just attacked you? lol!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

CEEdoubleU wrote:
are your friends from the crazy house? lol wtf, he just attacked you? lol!

Yeah, all of a sudden. I still don't know why but I'm first gonna let him get at ease. I already spoke to some friends who don't know him and we gonna teach him a leasson. When he's at ease were gonna kick his ass.. Hard. It's his own fault.
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 pm

ooooh sounds like you're operating a crime family, is he gonna wake up next to horses head? or from the sounds of him he already sleeps with horses
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

DONT DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:47 am

Admin wrote:
DONT DO IT!!!

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm

LOL, I don't know...

Just doesnt seem smart
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 pm

xSaidarx wrote:
LOL same here! Very Happy

Well, do you want to know something about me?
Well this happened Friday. 3 friends and me were bored so we went footballing. We got bored again so we decide to start throwing tennisballs at each other. All of a sudden for no reason one of my friends starts hitting me (with fists) and starts yelling I'm an ass and all of that. I couldn't react because my hands were in my pockets and well, I was kinda shocked. I never expected that to happen. So I just lost a friend and I'm gonna kick his ass.. He betrayed me (second time he does something like that) and I'm gonna destroy him. I swear. He's gonna pay.

Btw: he punched me twice against the face and I just heard an hour ago that he broke 2 fingers because of it!! lol!

So you guys were deliberately hitting each other with tennis balls and he gets mad at you? wow........ scratch
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:04 pm

what an A$$. Just don't beat him too bad lol
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm

lol!

Just don't break your hand again Brian!!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:43 am

Lyrikan wrote:
So you guys were deliberately hitting each other with tennis balls and he gets mad at you? wow........ scratch

No, we weren't hitting each other with tennis balls. We were just throwing at each other..
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 pm

lol thats what i meant dude.. So you guys were throwing the balls at each other and suddenly he gets mad?? What a loser
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am

I WANNA KNOW Y HE HIT U!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Brian I'll sort him out!!
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 am

Nick wrote:
I WANNA KNOW Y HE HIT U!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Brian I'll sort him out!!

go stroddle over to Belgium and kick that guys ass Nick lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 am

I will Chris. I will.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 am

to those who say they are always checking this board, why don't you post!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 am

Why he hit me? Because he's a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm

lmao, I thought he u said you were friends?
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Nick wrote:
lmao, I thought he u said you were friends?

Yeah, we were friends but that doesn't take away the fact that he is a cunt..
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 am

Brian. This John all over again. And I'm not gonna clear the mess up afterwards. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL no one is posting   LOL no one is posting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL no one is posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1] :: General-
Jump to: