Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFX is great

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:37 pm

They are as good as they say. Every game of War I ( Dave was there too ) played with them we won. We'd capture 2 flags and then just start rambo-ing till the last minute and then capture the remaining flag. I'm gonna post some results tomorrow.

There's also always somebody online which if find great cuz 3 people of NFX = win

They are a good replacement... Shame our clan didn't work out that way..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:00 pm

I am having some problems with the members (specificly new ones) but Milad and Giz are so nice, I can't quit...

I have told them this and and they were like who? Once I told them they were like "We can kick them if you would like" (Not actually words. don't know why I put in quotes)

Yea, they own at war...
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticclan.forumotion.net
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 am

Who are you having problems with?
I played with teeq and that chaos guy. Teeq has a 1.50 k/d ratio (me thinks) but he kicks ass. He shouldn't have such a low k/d ratio.

Oh btw FUCK BMANLEY ( Dave will get it xD )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 pm

The main problem was Bmanley, the guy is a F****** faggot...

BTW, just wondering if you say (me thinks) on purpose...The real thing you would say is (I think)...

Since you know more english than me, haha, I'm guessing you do it on purpose
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 pm

AND WTF, why did u and dave get promoted and not me?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
DL_Tanis

DL_Tanis

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Bmanley isn't even in NFX, he is a friend of mine and Chaos's. I am sorry he said that about you Zach, but he is known to be abrasive. You just can't take anything he says seriously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm

DL_Tanis wrote:
Bmanley isn't even in NFX, he is a friend of mine and Chaos's. I am sorry he said that about you Zach, but he is known to be abrasive. You just can't take anything he says seriously.

But he was being serious...i don't see why I wouldn't take it seriously
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 am

DL_Tanis wrote:

I think he's funny..

Oh and I say me thinks on purpose Zach..

Did I get promoted? lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 am

Could you guys get me into NFX?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 am

Who is this Chaos guy i keep hearing about and y does everyone hate him so much?
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am

Nick wrote:
Who is this Chaos guy i keep hearing about and y does everyone hate him so much?

People hate him? He's pretty good. He and Bmanley are a funny duo lol!
I heard Chaos laugh so hard with Bmanley I had to laugh too. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 am

I joined a text chat with them and they were calling him a c*** and Fucking Faggot
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 am

Nick wrote:
I joined a text chat with them and they were calling him a c*** and Fucking Faggot

Oh, that's normal.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 am

oh, not sure I really want to join then
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:54 am

LOL, yea, they have a bizaar relationship...They are just joking, I'm not sure if anyone hates chaos
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 am

They don't hate him.

Nick, it's really just joking.. They have indeed a weird relationship. It's really funny sometimes. Actually, it's always funny xD
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:27 am

yeh, but i usually play when my parents are in the room so I can't have the C-word popping up in the top left corner every minute.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
DL_Tanis

DL_Tanis

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 am

Uh not sure why you think I was promoted (I wasn't). And yeah Nick that's just the way they play.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 pm

DL_Tanis wrote:
Uh not sure why you think I was promoted (I wasn't). And yeah Nick that's just the way they play.

lol, i don't care anymore, and yea u were, it was on the website tho, like ur rank on the website
Back to top Go down
DL_Tanis

DL_Tanis

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh that's just based off your number of posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFX is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFX is great   NFX is great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFX is great
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1] :: General-
Jump to: