Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lonewolf Elite [LE*1]

Lonewolf Elite is BACK!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN: Chris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

ATTN: Chris Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:31 pm

So tell me, what stupid stuff do you do when you're drunk?
(Facebook fan thingy)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lyrikan

Lyrikan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:26 pm

LOL Brian has a yellow AURA!!

BTW you never post a pic that includes your face... Do you wear a mask? lol

Man i ripped out a yield sign once off a curb on a street and put it on someones front steps while iw as drunk...trouble was the POLICE watched the entire thing and then pulled me over to tell me to put it back. Never got a fine just had to put it back... CRAZY AND STUPID!!!
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm

lmao maaaaan so many things lol

i'll just say a few of em Razz
ermmmm once i broke off a sign a sign that said cctv in action wired straighht to the police, i then threw the sign at my mate and just missed his eye, if it did i probably would have slashed his eye

i was in town once n got stopped by the police, i was out of it so i thought shit, they took like all my details down then for some reason i decided to just run, bearing in mind they have my name and address i thought man i better run lol

i generally just tend to lose my possetions when i'm drunk haha lost a shoe, a watch and my glasses while doing a deture to mcdonalds through a bush
oh and i fall over shit loads!!!! always down hills or banks :S btw most of my facebook pics are me drunk Razz lmao

andddd yeaaaaaah i've seen your back and your front, but no face lol what gives, do you not have one?
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:04 am

Quote :
i was in town once n got stopped by the police, i was out of it so i thought shit, they took like all my details down then for some reason i decided to just run, bearing in mind they have my name and address i thought man i better run lol

lol!
why run? hahaha, did they catch you?

Quote :
Man i ripped out a yield sign once off a curb on a street and put it on someones front steps while iw as drunk...trouble was the POLICE watched the entire thing and then pulled me over to tell me to put it back. Never got a fine just had to put it back... CRAZY AND STUPID!!!

lol!

what do you guys have with signs? Here you have to be with at least 5 to get a sign out of the ground!

I actually don't have a lot of pics of myself. When there's a pic taken from me, I always look like an ass... Meh, might look on pc and see if I can upload something...

I actually did only one stupid thing when I was drunk. It on the worst drunken night I ever had. We (class) just got our diploma and all went to a bar. I started drinking beer, wodka, etc like it was water. 3 hours later I was so wasted I just went home. I almost can't remeber a thing anymore just a few thing like I was dancing on the bar with a hot teacher (yeah, they came along) and when I was going home (alone Sad ) I stood on top of a car and started pissing on the windshield xD
Back to top Go down
CEEdoubleU

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:38 am

lmao fool Razz at least the teacher was fit haha

ahh forgot, got wasted one night, woke up in the morning fine, however when my mum came in she got her foot wet. apparently when i got in i took my clothes off to get into bed, sometime during the night i got up and thought i was in the bathroom so i actually pissed ontop of clothes in my room lol the floor was soaking
Back to top Go down
xSaidarx

xSaidarx

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:46 am

CEEdoubleU wrote:
lmao fool Razz at least the teacher was fit haha

ahh forgot, got wasted one night, woke up in the morning fine, however when my mum came in she got her foot wet. apparently when i got in i took my clothes off to get into bed, sometime during the night i got up and thought i was in the bathroom so i actually pissed ontop of clothes in my room lol the floor was soaking

OMFG!!! hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:58 am

Chris man, that's fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Chris   ATTN: Chris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Chris
Page 1 of 1